}

Thursday, April 23, 2015



After                             Before
Last Sunday, April 12th, marked my last day of 21 Day Fix Extreme and I will admit it was definitely a bit of a challenge considering I did the countdown to competition plan but boy was it worth it! I wasn't sure if my results were going to be all that noticeable but I was surprised once I put the photos side by side. Overall I absolutely loved the program. I think I got awesome results in 21 days but I sure did have to work for it. Throughout those 21 days, I found myself eating a lot of eggs, cottage cheese, chicken, vegetables, oatmeal, sweet potatoes and of course my Shakeology.  I began starting off doing the countdown to competition plan the first 2 weeks and eating 8 times a day. Eating 8 times burned me out so the last week I switched to doing just the 21 day fix extreme plan, which still yielded incredible results! The nutrition for this plan is very clean and cuts out all processed added sugar which made my energy levels stay consistent and feeling fantastic. Luckily I didn't experience the energy crash and the headache that most experience the first couple of days. These are the best results I have ever got in such a short period.  
                                   

                                                         After                             Before
                                                        After                               Before


Click the add below to order your 21 day fix and get started!





EXTREME FITNESS. SIMPLE EATING. SERIOUS RESULTS.


No comments:

Post a Comment